Monday, May 31, 2010

'thank you' isn't enough

To those who lost their lives in selfless service to our country,
To those who have served in any branch of the military. 
To my dad and two uncles who served in WWII.
To those who are currently serving our nation at home and abroad:
I salute your service.  Please accept my undying gratitude and thankfulness for your contribution.
americancemetery1
Your deeds will not be forgotten. Your example inspires me to cherish freedom and attempt to live each moment more fully.  Thank you.

1 comment:

T.J. said...

Well spoken, Kate. I look forward to the time when I can bring Bear to a full understanding of what Memorial Day is all about.

In other news- still working on the comment issue. It has me stumped!! I think my next step is to put a note out on my blog and see if anyone has any suggestions. I'll keep you posted :)