Monday, August 30, 2010

busted!

calico barn cat

Hardcore readers of Chicken Wing will remember my most disturbing post:  the saga of the offending hairball.  This event scarred me.  I've had reoccurring hot flashes and tinnitis ever since the hairball incident.  Sent me running for my allergy medicine.  For the ring worm medicine.  For the flea exterminator.  It turned Roxy-Doxy into a Glenn Beck fan-that's how scarring it was!!!

Because of this story, many of my readers have inquired if I was in the U.K. recently.  Was I the sought-after lady villian who threw the sweet kitty in the trash?  See the indefensible deed for yourself.
Warning:  not for real kitty lovers...you may find yourself wanting to throw the bag lady in the trash can-feel free to launch rotten tomatoes at your computer screen.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/woman-cat-garbage-can-video/

Look closely.  Is it moi?  Has my mistrust of felines driven me to a life of dastardly refuse-can crime on another continent?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cats. Mmmm...I was never a cat lover either until they somehow found their way into my home. Then it was either co-exist or be a sour puss about it. I gave them a chance. I obtained comfortable co-existance when I realized that that I did really had not adopt them (according to their cat mind), rather, they let me become a part of their family instead.

Some people have the same phobia about dogs...even daschsunds. There are a pair of nightmare daschs next door to one of our rental houses. They are downright mean, and cannot be let out on their own because they literally attack people in the neighborhood. Poor animals. I think it is an owner personality problem rather than something that can be blamed on the poor animals themselves.

bro S