Time for a mid-week quiz!!
C'mon, take it....it will be fun and only take a minute.
1. Did you ever let your young 'uns jump on a trampoline (the old-school kind with NO safety nets) while throwing a basketball at them and calling it 'dodgeball'?
____Of course. It's all in good fun. No different than letting the babies roll around in the back of the Suburban like bowling balls.
____No way! I think 1980's parenting styles sucked.
2. Are you a cat or a dog person?
3. Have you ever eaten fried green tomatoes?
____No, I'm generally against the use of searing, hot grease to kill innocent tomatoes.
____Yes, but I've never read Fannie Flag's book.
4. Have you ever left for vacation and carefully and diligently secured your doggie door....then a couple of days later had your 'housewatcher' come over to bring in the mail....only to discover you've locked the feral cat INSIDE your house?
____No, do I look like a total idiot?
____That story is so terrifying, I just popped a Valium.
____I can quote you the cost of carpet cleaning and flea infestation spraying.
5. Are you a 'mountain' or an 'ocean' person?
____I suffer from severe altitude sickness.
____I went swimming with JoJo, the dolphin.
____Any place serving alcohol, I'm there!
6. Have you ever trapped a cat in a 'live' trap?
____Three-day old tuna salad is the best bait!
____Sicko! How could you trap Garfield?
7. Do you sometimes pass gas with no warning? I mean, with no warning that it was coming? Out, that is. And you surprise yourself? NO warning at all?
____I clip and hoard 'Beano' coupons.
____The government has slapped me with a CO2 tax.
____So, that WAS you?
8. Are you a PETA member, but sometimes harbor evil, twisted thoughts about extinguishing cats?
____They say one can always spot a serial killer psycopath by the way one treats animals.
____No. And no, you cannot look in my Maytag.
9. Do you still suffer from acne?
____My spouse is suspicious of me and the UPS delivery person. Proactive comes every 2 weeks.
____Hope there's benzoyl peroxide in the rest home!
____I can't see my face well enough to discern if I have acne. Do I??
10. Have you ever grown a yellow squash as big as your wiener?
____Squash tastes better grown no longer than 6 inches.
____Why are we discussing this?
How did you do? Feel free to leave a comment or discuss amongst yourselves. Well.....except #7. That can be for your own edification.
Keep having a great week! Quizzy love to all.